What to Expect:
We are here because YOU matter - To God and to us! If you're looking for a church to call home, we hope you'll check us out at our Sunday service at 10 am. Everyone is welcome and we hope you'll come as you are. You'll find a wide range of attire, personalities, and ages on any given Sunday. We share bible passages, and the pastor shares a brief message. We pray, baptize (as desired), sing, and share communion (ALL are welcome to participate). We are there for each other in the best of times and the worst of times. And just so you are ready, we will say hello and listen if you want to say hello back, and we will ask you how you're doing and we really are listening to be sure you're ok!
If you want to set up a Sunday visit Click Here, this way we know you're coming, or email the pastor at email@example.com This way he can be sure to meet you and answer any questions you might have before or after services!
Grow in faith and stewardship
Reach out with compassion and service to our community and beyond; and
Share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Grace is part of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA). The ELCA is a community of faith that shares a passion for making positive changes in the world. Our faith is built around a strong belief in God as made known to us in Jesus Christ. Through worship, service, and education, we practice our faith, grow our relationship with God, and experience God's grace in our lives. We also work hard to put our faith into action. In today’s complex world, we strive to make a difference in practical, realistic ways.
What We Believe:
We believe that we are saved by God's grace through our faith for Christ's sake.
This means that God loves all of us absolutely unconditionally.
We are justified through faith because faith alone trusts God’s promise of forgiveness for Christ’s sake.
What We Value:
Our core values are to be Bible centered, grace oriented, grounded in prayer, to offer inspiring worship, have outward community focus, provide caring community fellowship, spur spiritual development, partake in faithful community service, and develop empowered Christians in action to make a difference in the world.
1 . We value the Bible as the operating manual for life. -- 2nd Timothy 3:16-17
2. We value doing whatever it takes to reach people for Christ. -- Luke 15, Luke 19:10
3. We value welcoming people in all stages of life into our community. -- Ephesians 2:19
4. We value authentic relationships with God and one another through small groups.
Acts 2:42-47, Hebrews 10:24-25
5. We value every believer striving to become a passionate, devoted follower of Christ. --
6. We value participation, as a team in God’s work, by every believer because it’s His purpose for us. --Romans 12:4,5
7. We value creativity because it reflects the heart of God and inspires people. --
8. We value excellence in all we do because it honors God. -- Colossians 3:17, 23, 24
9. We value fun while doing the critical work of God. -- Philippians 4:4
10. We value spiritually mature leaders, led by the Holy Spirit. -- Romans 12:6,8